Off-the-shelf sensor solutions are available to realize basic features like collision detection or 360°-surround-view. This includes advanced radar sensors, as well as satellite cameras and image processing units.
Depending on the actual needs, those standard sensors and features can be modified according to your requirements.
For advanced development towards automated driving, we offer feasibility studies and prototype built-ups based on state-of-the-art automotive technologies.
With the help of the “Perception Development Kit”, engineering departments can be equipped with a plug&play solution to work on environment perception and driving functions themselves.
- Mature automotive sensors and functions available for Off-Highway-applications
- Freespace, obstacle and traffic-object detection
- Distance & velocity measurement
- Blind-spot-detection and 360° surround view
- Off-the-shelf sensors for immediate integration into series products
- Deep automotive know-how combined with vast Off-Highway-experience
- Plug&Play development kit and automated driving software modules for your own Automated-Driving-development