Our vision: Environmentally friendly driving pleasure.
Our mission: Actively shaping future mobility with motivation and commitment.
For achieving our goals, we serve small city vehicles, commercial vehicles, luxury limousines and sports cars. You do not only receive a functioning concept from us but also intelligent and reasonable solutions, individually tailored and adapted to your project. We take a holistic approach with regard to your demands while considering various technical and commercial factors. Likewise, this includes that the focus in terms of electric mobility is not only on electric driving but also on connected mobility. Hence, all relevant information and communication technology has to be considered. For instance, this view for the big picture is also reflected in the newly defined HMI interface of intelligent vehicles. By means of a multitude of reference project, we have built comprehensive competencies, applicable to your future projects with reference to electric propulsion systems. Even broad tasks as the “New Energy Vehicle Market Energy” could already be successfully implemented and finished in China.
Our Development Services
- Design, validation and production of components of the entire electric powertrain (Inverter, Electric Engine, DCDC Converter, Electric Vehicle Controller, Battery Management System)
- Configuration of climatisation applications for electrically-driven vehicles
- Application of components of the Continental AG, tailored at your specfic needs
- Vehicle development: from conversion concepts to suitable for series solutions
- Use of own garages when it comes to single vehicle conversions
- Complete vehicle rehearsing for series production on our own testing grounds and test benches
- Vehicle homologation in different markets
Our Functions (Examples)
- Electric propulsion unit for different vehicle architectures (BEV, HEV & PHEV) with performance categories from 10 kW to 250 kW for voltages from 48V to 900V
- Energy recuperation systems
- HV-Energy Management, optimization of thermal and regenerative enery concepts
- Climatisation for electric vehicles
- NVH optimization for particulatly low-noise driving
- Battery Management
- Vehicle Control System