Mechanical design encompasses many a variety of disciplines and application areas. Our expert teams combine this knowledge with their highly diversified practical application know-how, forming the basis for outstanding design solutions enabling our customers’ product ideas.
From predifined customer requirements, our engineers have full access to a variety of materials, methodology and technologies in the implementation of your project, resulting in optimally functioning solutions. Specialising in all types of fastenings, soldering and screw, clip, adhesive and dispensing processes, and using different sealing or welding technologies (laser, ultrasonic, resistance) as part of the product development.
The variety of methods and technologies we can support is reflected in the diversity of products and applications in which they can be used. Enabling us to develop complete mechatronic systems (e.g. intelligent BLDC pump solutions), integrate electronics in mechanical components (smart actuators) or develop haptic controls and surfaces for vehicle interiors.
- 3D design of (electro) mechanical components
- Concept design development, including cooling and sealing concepts
- Structure analyses and thermal simulations, power loss analyses and temperature calculations
- Connection technologies (soldering, press-fit and bond connections), plug design
- FMEA and tolerance calculation
- Design-to-cost workshops
- Third-party sample analyses and examinations
- Rapid creation of initial installation space models (3D printing)
- Diagnosis and weak-point analyses (high-resolution microscope)
- Haptic surfaces and operating elements (press and knob controller, optical bonding, touch, displays)
- Authentic materials (wood, metal, ceramic in vehicle interior)
- Rapid and flexible development in accordance with the highest quality levels (automotive industry)
- Customer-focused project development
- High implementation speed of sample solutions
Methods & tools
- ProE Creo
- Catia V5
- FEM simulations in Ansys
- IQ FMEA