We advise on the most suitable production technology, material selection and topology for the product.
Through the use of modern manufacturing technologies such as "Additive Manufacturing", we are able to improve individual product properties such as stiffness and weight. If necessary, we can adapt the design of the component.
Within our pool of expertise, we are able to take advantage of a unique choice of manufacturing technologies and combine them meaningfully and economically.
Our Manufacturing Technologies
- Additive manufacture in such technologies as SLM, SLS (laser sintering), SLA (stereolithography) and FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Injection molding, aluminium die-casting
- Bending and deep drawing
- Laser welding, ultrasonic welding, resistance welding
- Punching, laser cutting
- CNC turning, CNC machining
- Rapid prototyping processes: 3D-printing, vacuum casting
- Processes for surface finishing: grinding, finishing, polishing, varnishing, troweling
- Methods for cleaning: plasma cleaning, cleaning of metals on aqueous basis
- Labeling: printing, engraving, laser marking, thermal transfer label printing
- Cost savings through selection and adaptation of the ideal manufacturing technology for a component
- The use of additive processes to omit the time-consuming requirement of tooling
- Optimal product quality through intelligent combinations of suitable manufacturing technologies