Are you passionate about innovative automotive technology? You want to become a technology partner of the industry? Then apply to us today - and start the future of mobility with us!
We are looking to appoint a software engineer that will join a multi-site team working on ADAS automotive products with the focus on Autonomous Driving. The successful candidate will design, develop, and debug application software that fulfils the project and customer requirements, and provide technical assistance to others within the business. Reporting to the team leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge of designing and developing software for embedded systems.
- Develop software for ADAS automotive platform, contribute to the continuous improvement of the performance of Software products.
- Perform software integration, test, debugging, validation and verification according with the existing development process.
- Provide support to engineers across development teams/sites.
- Provide product support/knowledge to production, customers and internal product support.
- Work in an agile team to development schedules whilst reporting progress.
- Create documentation and release notes.
- Degree-qualified in engineering discipline, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Knowledge of Embedded Software development environment
- Knowledge of programming using C, C++ and assembly languages
- Knowledge of Autosar configuration tools (Elektrobit Tresos, Vector…)
- Knowledge of CAN based tools (CANalyser, CANoe, CANape, PCAN…)
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers.
- You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player.
- Highly-motivated and capable of working on multiple activities concurrently
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English language skills, French will be a plus
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Ability to work in an international environment
What we offer
- An exciting and diverse working environment with varied activity at one of the largest suppliers of the automotive industry
- Sharing company's success with all employees
- Granting flexibility for all employees through individual regulations and trusted working hours
- Encouraging our employees early to take more responsibility, to broaden their skills and to grow into a new role
Are you ready for an exciting future? Go on! Apply now and get on board by sending your CV & Cover Letter!
Important: The candidate must have a permit to work in the EU.
||We Generate Technical Solutions.
Pragmatic. Versatile. Responsive.