Are you passionate about innovative automotive technology? You love to finish several tasks at the same time? You want to become a technology partner of the industry? Then apply to us today - and start the future of mobility with us!
We are looking for a software security specialist that will join a multi¬site team working on automotive products. The successful candidate will design, develop, and debug application software that fulfils the project and customer requirements, and provide technical assistance to others within the business.
- Development of cyber security requirements, system concepts and building blocks
- Analyze and identify security weaknesses in driver and vehicle functions
- Conceptual design of security systems in automotive products
- Execution of Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment of Automotive Systems (TARA)
- Application of the security architecture to a specific target system (i.e. Gateway, Access System, Tire Information System)
- Specification, design and review of the security architecture with the system architect
- Integration of the security platform requirements
- Support of acquisition and quote process as well as to Coordinate the system security objectives with the customer
- Master’s or Bachelor’s engineering degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, information security or related disciplines
- At least 3-5 years working experience in automotive industry or embedded system development - optionally in IT industry
- Good understanding of electrical engineering and architecture
- Cryptographic Know-How
- Experience in automotive software development & design will be an advantage
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers
- You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English language skills, German is an advantage but not essential.
What we offer
- Insight into the future technologies of the automotive industry
- A high degree of independence and open spaces combined with a modern management culture
- Flexibility through individual organization of working hours and places of work
- Participation in the company's success
- An exciting and diverse working environment with varied activity at one of the largest suppliers of the automotive industry
- Encouraging our employees early to take more responsibility, to broaden their skills and to grow into a new role
- Individual professional training and further development
Are you ready for an exciting future? Go on! Apply now and get on board by sending your CV & Cover Letter!